Dale Jr to retire at end of season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dale Jr to retire at end of season.

I'm a huge Nascar fan and this hurts me and will hurt the sport. Press conference this afternoon.

Wow....of course with a net worth of $315 million I can see it after what happened to Dale Sr.

Had no idea he was already 42. Son of a gun time flies.

Comment

Wow

Comment

I lost interest in Nascar after #24 Gordon retired. Another Great is on the way out as well. Hendrick team kept me interested in the sport for a while when the newcomers came in with their attitudes. Cant stand Keslowski, Kyle Busch, or Joey Logano. Bunch of little diva's

Comment

He needs too. The sport is changing. All the legends are getting out.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Wow....of course with a net worth of $315 million I can see it after what happened to Dale Sr.

Had no idea he was already 42. Son of a gun time flies.
            True.

Comment

Man I hate to see him retire as he is my favorite driver. But with all the changes in the sport, I don't blame him. I think he is a great team owner and will continue to do well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It told my wife at the beginning of the season that he would retire.

Comment

Comment

Going through all the concussion problems, I don't blame him.

Comment

I was wondering if hitting the wall in Bristol yesterday had anything to do with it. I guess we will find out this afternoon. As mentioned, I hope he becomes an owner in the Monster Energy Cup.

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post

Comment

Most popular driver never to win chit, should have retired long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            x2

Comment

I see you have no real knowledge of Nascar. That's ok though, there are a lot of people on TBH that respond to topics they have no real knowledge of.
                              Originally posted by sotx View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X