Will this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this work?

This is a insert that was on some gt arrows i bought. It was put in the nock end. I pulled it out. Theres threads inside. Its 20gr.
    Attached Files

Several looks, no thoughts?

Comment

The way I'm thinking about it, that'd be a one shot arrow. I bet it'd fracture pretty easily.

Comment

Doe's the unthreaded part of the bh shaft fit snuggly or is it loose fitting?

Comment

Fits tight. I did two older arrows. Why would it be a one shot arrow? Whats the difference in these and the outserts used on small diameter arrows? Just curious. Will shoot the two tomorrow. They are older arrows.

Comment

Heres a pic of it on nock end.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have no idea but following so I can maybe learn something.

Comment

That nock doesn't look square

Comment

Originally posted by bow_nut81 View Post
                  That nock doesn't look square
                  The one in last pic?

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Sambo not sure what your asking. If it's okay to use yes. Not much differnt then the insert for the kinetics. The do break. Mine broke right at the shaft where the insert is turned down. This insert you have my not be as bad as it should be thicker then the kinetics insert this is assuming the id of your arrow is .246

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                            Sambo not sure what your asking. If it's okay to use yes. Not much differnt then the insert for the kinetics. The do break. Mine broke right at the shaft where the insert is turned down. This insert you have my not be as bad as it should be thicker then the kinetics insert this is assuming the id of your arrow is .246
                            Ok,,thx. Was just curious since they were using it on the nock end to add wt to rear of arrow. Just wanted to see if it would mess up my arrows if i used it as an outsert.

Comment

I don't think that will hurt. If there 20 gn that's only about 6 gn above the standard insert. Not sure why someone had the on the knoc end

Comment

Working...
                              X