No announcement yet.

Just a Lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are never just a lab. You cant be around a lab and not absolutely love them their personalities they are something special in my book. Great looking dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      They are never just a lab. You cant be around a lab and not absolutely love them their personalities they are something special in my book. Great looking dogs.
      x2. Those pictures definitely put a smile on my face and made me think about my old Lab. RIP Floyd.

Comment

Now that is a happy dog!

Comment

have an appointment at 3pm to go look at one that is up for adoption. already approved but have to see if she interacts well with us first...

Comment

As soon as i can get out of apartment living and get a good size yard, I plan on getting two labs

Comment

I've had many different breeds over the years... My Chocolate Lab is the only one that made it... Great dogs

Comment

After loosing my chocolate lab last early this year, those pics put a smile on my face. They are truly the best dogs in the world and the best family members. Love em while you can because as with all dogs they have one great problem...........they just don't live long enough.

Comment

Aint nothing better than having a dog you can hunt with

Comment

You gotta love em! I love my black lab he is a mess and I wouldnt trade him for nuthin!

Comment

First Day Home

First Hunt

Comment

Just another lab with her crazy sidekick...the beagle!

Comment

Great lookin pups all of you!

Comment

Great looking dogs guys. I hope I can get the one from DFW tomorrow so i can post a pic of mine.

Not trying to highjack this thread, just looking for some help.

Comment

Love labs!

Comment

Love my lab! 2nd one is when we first brought him home. Now he is just over a year old (1st pic)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X