No announcement yet.

Portable bow press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Htese are the split limb adapters I have. http://www.prototechind.com/split_li...ckets_info.htm

The ones from the video above are not available anymore (probably because they broke too many limbs like that)

I don't know what to do about the "beyond parallel" bows that are becoming more popular.

Search AT for some DIY and build a Synunm for pennies on the dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by Greywolf in Hawaii View Post
      Another thumbs up for the Bowmaster press. You have to purchase the adaptor separately.
      It's about the same cost as the press but well worth it.
      Always in the base camp box, right beside the Arizona fletcher.

They had an issue with people using the adaptor on the parallel limb design bows, they DON'T work on those limbs.
      So they would not work on parallel limbs like the ones on the Assassin? Or did you mean beyond parallel?

Comment

Anyone know if it's compatible with parallel limbs bows like the Bowtech Assassin?

Comment

Bowmaster is ok

Comment

Originally posted by pykiller View Post
            Bowmaster is ok
            Thanks!

Comment

The bowmaster bow press is a great tool for all bows except the "beyond parallel bows" like the one in the video above. For those bows you need "finger" presses like the EZ press. Cheers!
              Fred

Comment

Gotcha, thank you sir!

Comment

they do not offer those limb adapters any longer, when i got mine they hook on the limb tips and press from there like a e-z-press.

Comment

Nite Hawk Bow Press. Presses all bows.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisquick View Post
                      If you got to Bowmasters website they don't offer that split limb adaptor. So it looks like that is a old outdated adaptor

You're right, I just looked and the new ones look a lot better.

Comment

Heres one on Archery Talk.

Comment

Working...
                        X