Carrizo Springs Eats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrizo Springs Eats.

Will be headed there the weekend of March 3. Needing a place to eat after we weigh in that evening. The kicker is I have to be able to charge my meal. Have not had any problems with this before but it sometimes makes the window smaller.

Anyone been to Amigos Steakhouse?

Rositas Restaurant, Andys Restaurant and Migulitos Grill and Cantina

Comment

Rositas is pretty good.

Comment

Rositas and Andys

Is Mi Casa still in business across from walmart? Food was decent but loved going in there as a kid to look at the replica mounts on the wall

Edit: Just looked on goodle maps and looks like they changed their name or where bought out and are now called Amigo's Steakhouse that you mentioned in your post.

Also if you bump up to crystal city Miguelito's Mexican Grill under the water tower wasn't bad either
        Last edited by 150class; 02-17-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
          Will be headed there the weekend of March 3. Needing a place to eat after we weigh in that evening. The kicker is I have to be able to charge my meal. Have not had any problems with this before but it sometimes makes the window smaller.

Anyone been to Amigos Steakhouse?
          Its been a year or so since I was last down there but at that time Amigos steak house was horrible IMO. Only went there one time though so maybe just a bad night. If its still open Red Dog bar and grill was great. Good variety and always very good. Miguelito's Mexican Grill And Cantina was pretty good too.

Comment

Andy's is the spot.

Taco house is dang good for breakfast.

Comment

eat at andy's only in Carrizo the food and service is great hot and quick, we have eaten at Rosita's left hungry, my buddy said last time we were there during deer season the waitress cleaning our table took the hot sauce that was on our table and put it back in with the rest that they use to refill others with, I cant say for sure but I asked that same waitress on another trip"do you have green hot sauce" she said no as she walked by and never offered the red, glad she didn't now.....haven't been to amigo's and lee's used to be across from Walmart closed down,thank goodness.......horrible service

Comment

Alright will get on the google machine and start calling these places to see if I can charge our meals. I will find me a place to get a big breakfast taco. The greasier the better.

Comment

Andy's is it !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X