66 years of wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

66 years of wisdom

I got to spend an hour or so talking with an elderly business man this past week. We shared hunting, shooting and family stories. I always appreciate what you can learn from these types. What started our conversation was an old book that he was recently given, called The Open Door by MM Woody. I ordered a copy that night. It is a collection of newsletters, sayings and such that Woodys company put out from the 1930's through the '60's. I didn't get through the first three pages before I saw these two articles. Don't know why but it kinda struck a chord with me. What's the old saying? "The more things change, the more they stay the same", or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MarlinMears; 12-17-2016, 01:30 PM.

Wow, prophetic indeed! Hope you had a productive season Jason!

Comment

How've you been my friend? I've got a little meat in the freezer and just butchered a calf so we are good!

Comment

Thats some great insightful reading

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Bumping for MMs words of wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by MarlinMears View Post
              How've you been my friend? I've got a little meat in the freezer and just butchered a calf so we are good!

Been great and couldn't ask for more! Hope you and your family are well! Let me know if you ever need a hunt with some different scenery!

Comment

Working...
              X