Millennium leveling stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millennium leveling stands

Im a big research guy when it come to gear. I've been lookin into the millennium stands. Does anyone know of a video that actually shows u how the leveling part works? Only one I found just points it out and mentions that it levels. I want a video that shows how to level the stand. Anyone?? Thanks in advance

I have a monster and have only hunted out of it on a couple of day hunts. Basically the bottom support bracket telescopes in and out to correct a small amount of forward or backwards tilt. You still have to have a fairly straight tree in my experience, but it does help some.

Comment

Not trying to butt in but if your looking for a lock on that will work just about anywhere look at the twisted timber stands they are awesome.

Comment

the leveling feature is not good enough to make it factor into your buying decision much. comfy seat is why you buy a millenium.

much better stands out there when it comes to adaptability.

Comment

Most comfortable stand I've ever sat in for sure. Leveling feature, as stated earlier, will only correct a few degrees of tilt but I have used it and it did work.

Comment

Working...
          X