• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
    How wide yall guesstimating him at?
    Hes 20 inside. Mabe a tad more.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
      Hmm the real question will be where will garguy take this deer? Will it be where they are currently getting pics of him or will it be in a Sanctuary the next county over? It will be interesting to see if the flooding earlier this year changes any of garguys normal winter patterns he has figured out about mature deer in his area. It wouldn't surprise me if he already has his eyes on a big 180" deer somewhere.
      Someone else will likely take this deer. Ill keep yall posted though.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Hes 20 inside. Mabe a tad more.
        Well there you go-- he is a big boy! I would have never guessed that without a straight on shot to really tell. Then he is a lot bigger than I gave him credit for. Good luck to your friend. Hope he gets him. Would love to see this thread come full circle.

Edited to add: Does he have any past photos of the deer? I assume he would have been easy to keep up with with that ear.

Comment

He is a old bruiser for sure! He will look a lot different in a month or two. Hope to see some tailgate pics of him. lol

Comment

Looks like that deer has lost his dentures. Lol. Have you found the bucks you were watching during the high water yet garguy?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
              Looks like that deer has lost his dentures. Lol. Have you found the bucks you were watching during the high water yet garguy?
              I dont have a camera running on that property but a lot of the deer are back. High hopes....

Comment

What's the deal with that set up behind the deer?

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                  What's the deal with that set up behind the deer?
                  50 gallon free choice vanilla dispenser.

Comment

Well... what do you have him at?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      Well... what do you have him at?
                      Ill have a better feel once he cleans up but I guaranteed him over 150 to the guy thats going to hunt him. His right horn is heavier and wider than his left. Beams are pretty long too. We will see.

i have seen many pics of him. Will post more when he cleans up which may be today. he has been missing the last two days for the first time and the rest of the group there. Im guessing he will be clean next time we see him.

Comment

Cool looking deer!

Comment

Originally posted by Boone44 View Post
                          I'm gonna guess 8.5 yrs, 150.5", 42" of mass
                          bingo bango

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            Ill have a better feel once he cleans up but I guaranteed him over 150 to the guy thats going to hunt him. His right horn is heavier and wider than his left. Beams are pretty long too. We will see.

i have seen many pics of him. Will post more when he cleans up which may be today. he has been missing the last two days for the first time and the rest of the group there. Im guessing he will be clean next time we see him.
                            How many inches of tines?

Comment

145 is my initial thought

Comment

i've got him 149-151 rage.

Comment

Working...
                                X