2013 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Pushmataha County Thread

OK folks, last year's Push county thread was very good. Post up your pics as you can and the best of luck to you this season!

I'll start us off. This guy was found on the east side of our place. Suspected road poachers. What a waste.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367381298.935093.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	24195750

Comment

That's a heck of a buck!

Comment

What about Atoka county hunters even though there are no deer in SE OK. Must have been lost f rom the Texas side.

Comment

awesome 8, wow

Comment

Do any of you put in for the draw hunts? I am gonna give it a try this year...

Comment

Can Pittsburg County play?

Comment

Here is a shed a found a week or so ago in Pittsburg County.
                Attached Files

Comment

Darton, that's a nice one.

Pitt, Push, Atoka, and on and on. I just want to see local deer and enjoy your moments with you.

Looking forward to a great season!

Comment

Sounds great! Look forward to taking the 2013 Oklahoma journey with everyone!

Comment

Finally got my bow buck back from the Taxidermist (Smitty's Taxi in Durant) yesterday and I'm pleased to have this guy on the wall.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367713672.549368.jpg
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	24196424

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367713708.238385.jpg
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	24196425

Put a tape to him and came out at 127 2/8". Best bow buck to date.

After 13 years of marriage I am continually amazed. My wife was actually on board with putting deer #4 in our living area. I heard the words, "No, put it over here. It'll be pretty over here..." And had to do a double take.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                        Finally got my bow buck back from the Taxidermist (Smitty's Taxi in Durant) yesterday and I'm pleased to have this guy on the wall.

[ATTACH]489398[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH]489399[/ATTACH]

Put a tape to him and came out at 127 2/8". Best bow buck to date.

After 13 years of marriage I am continually amazed. My wife was actually on board with putting deer #4 in our living area. I heard the words, "No, put it over here. It'll be pretty over here..." And had to do a double take.
                        Heck of a buck Micah!! Next time your at the store can you pick up a few lottery tickets for me

Comment

Congrats on the buck! He looks a tad bigger than 127!

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
                            Congrats on the buck! He looks a tad bigger than 127!
                            That's what I was thinking too but the tape doesn't lie. Either way, he's my high water mark with a bow.

Comment

Yay. I was wondering if we would have another push thread. Ill stay tuned and contribute where I can. I won't have cameras out till July but look forward to adding some when I can

Comment

Working...
                              X