Hit List Cull Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit List Cull Bucks

Everyone loves posting pics of their big bucks, but let's dedicate this thread to the all mighty cull. Let's see what cull deer you guys have on the hit list for this year. I get just as excited getting on an old cull as I do a big ol buck. Here are a few of our "shoot on sight" bucks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BigM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	24925569

Name:	BigM2.jpg
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	24925570

Name:	culldrop1.jpg
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	24925571

Name:	culldrop2.jpg
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	24925572

Name:	BBRow.jpg
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	24925573

Name:	BBrow2.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	24925574

Post up your culls!

Those first 2 are sweet culls!

Comment

man ol roman nose time to let an arrow fly

Comment

Those are nice and mature
        has the #2 buck antlers always grown funny like that

Comment

That's one fat coon!!!!

Comment

Those r some nice mature bucks ready to be taken out of the herd. Good luck!

Comment

Don't mind the date. Had a hunter on this deer last year but he was looking for something more unique. 140" 6.5 management deer that many people would shoulder mount. A word of advice, if someone takes you hunting for free do not turn down a deer bc it might be the last time you get invited.
              Attached Files

Comment

Siete
                Attached Files

Comment

here are 4 8 pointers that are probably going down this year...
                  Attached Files

Comment

nice culls!

Comment

Awesome culls! When do you want me to smoke one? Lol

Comment

Kyle, I wouldn't shoot the first one as a cull... and DbIII looks like your #2 buck has antler damage on the one side because he lost his eye last year.

Comment

yep, these are some gaint bodied culls for sure.

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348767630.640663.jpg
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	24121246
                            Gotta go!

Hopefully my wife or kids will have an opportunity to tag this guy.
                            Last edited by Rambow; 09-27-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              Kyle, I wouldn't shoot the first one as a cull... and DbIII looks like your #2 buck has antler damage on the one side because he lost his eye last year.
                              I think he's older than he looks. He was actually shot last year, and the arrow skipped off his shoulder. His horns dropped off as a result of that I guess early on... He looked 5 last year, and even though in that photo he looks like a 4 year old, he's probably 6 this year. Maybe he was 4 last year and he's 5 this year... hard to say. I've watched him several times, and he jsut has some facial features that make him look older to me. mainly some loose skin under his chin.

one of the other issues we're weighing, is that the overall numbers are high. this is a LF pasture, so there would likley be some dispersal, but we have some 2-3 year old deer that are 10-12 frames that looks really good for their age, and some 5-6 year old deer that are getting up close to the 70's that should be really good in the next couple years.

This is just one of those middle range deer that you could let walk and possibly have a stud of an 8 point, or go ahead and take him now... funny you mentioned it because the discussion has come up a few times about that specific deer.

here's a couple more pics of him..... what are you thinking?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X