X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I phone pictures

Have to start taking more pictures with my IPhone

The hub for the award winning photographer director Chase Jarvis

So i down loaded a new app to my Iphone called CameraBag. I lets apply some limited photoshop type action to photos on your Iphone.

This photo was not taken by my Iphone, just one I was playing around with.
    Original

This one was taken with my Iphone
    Original

By the way, all these where sent to my SmugMug site straight from my phone using the SmugShot app.

Untouched original (well, shrunk to fit the requirements of this site), taken Sunday, December 07, 2008, 6:23:30 PM on iPhone from deer stand in San Saba county --

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0260 small.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	23882361

Comment

taken with my iphone love the camera just wish you could send it through text.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
        Its on its way, they say ???

iOS 17 brings new features for more expressive communication, simplified sharing, and a new full-screen experience for your iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by TBoat View Post
          im pretty sure that thats only sending it to other iphones.

Comment

I sure hope not, I hate not being able to send or receive pics.

Comment

the iphone won't let you send an MMS? That's dumb. They don't have an App for that?

Comment

I watch the whole video and near the end they talked about it supporting MMS in the new software. Looks to me like its going to work with any phone. Lots of cool things coming out with it. All the things I like are talked about at the end. Its even going to have landscape keyboard across all apps. Thats great for my bad eyes and fat fingers

Comment

You can email any pic on your iPhone, whether taken by the iPhone or in your photo library. I know phone-to-phone direct would be nice, but I generally email pics anyway and everyone is always checking their email, whether iPhone, PC, blackberry, etc...

Comment

There is a app, called MMS that will send pics out from your Iphone to any cell phone, but you still have to receive it through email. There is supposed to be an update coming out where you can send pic thru texts...we shall see!

Comment

Those are some cool pics

Comment

Is the aspect ratio a little weird on this one? The coyote looks a little squashed vertically.

Comment

That's notcause the phone tho. The sites you upload images to will do that to a image if it is larger then pixel size limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomkat07 View Post
                            That's notcause the phone tho. The sites you upload images to will do that to a image if it is larger then pixel size limit.
                            yea when i used a laptop i could upload a regular pic with my phone. on my desktop i have to resize it and it turns out wierd looking.

Comment

I took this from my iphone last fall on Lake Texoma
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	tbh sunset.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	23884965

Comment

Working...
                              X