Chapo's son captured & released...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapo's son captured & released...

Why in the wild wild world of sports would the mex govt go in with only 30 something le in the middle of the sinaloa territory openly known to be 100% controlled thinking they could stroll out of the area without air support or major back up??

Pres Obrador ordered his release for 'love over lead'...le, civi's & narcos dead & He likely saved many lives but the whole ordeal is insane & on video. Somebody didn't have their thinking cap on or was way too undercover & over confident.

The US wants him here but nothing has been reported if we were involved...crazy story.

Pretty sure they go we’re the Cartel says to.
    Sounds like Mexico doing Mexico things..

Comment

So why the soft capture...I keep up with the narco blogs & something doesn't pass the sniff test for this particular target.

Comment

I think they went on a tip not expecting to catch him. Then did and wasn’t able to get reinforcements in bc the cartel blocked all paths to that house. Or so I read it that way

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          I think they went on a tip not expecting to catch him. Then did and wasn’t able to get reinforcements in bc the cartel blocked all paths to that house. Or so I read it that way

That makes sense. I wouldn’t want to be a legit cop in Mexico in that situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mexico is corrupt as our democrats and media

Comment

There was quite the gun battle over this. There have been videos and pictures released. Pretty crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                That makes sense. I wouldn’t want to be a legit cop in Mexico in that situation.

Yea, no crap. Could you imagine having to worry about being killed or your family bc you won’t be dirty and look the other way constantly.

Comment

Working...
                X