Kayak Crappie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kayak Crappie

The wife and I tood the kayaks out Sunday and found a few crappie. They were shallow and hungry for jigs. It was my wifes first time to use jigs and it took her a while to get the hang of it, especially out of a kayak. I had four on the stringer before she caught the first one. Once she figured it out I spent the rest of the time stringing her fish. Next time she WILL have her own stringer. It was a fun couple of hours

Click image for larger version

Name:	kayak crappie.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	25146824.

Nice haul!

Comment

Boy, you done good. I plan on Kayak fishing the river in Seguin this Saturday.

Comment

Great job, congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Fun times!!

Comment

Well done! I've been wanting to do that, can't make myself leave the bass gear at home and commit! Maybe you'll inspire me.

Comment

Awesome pic. great job. looks like you had a great time.

Comment

Nice slabs and good way to spend time with the wife.

Comment

congrats

Comment

we kayaked yesterday but didn't fish, wish we had, other guys we talked to were all catching crappie in Big Mineral creek at Hagerman WR....we are taking rods tomorrow

Comment

Looks like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                        we kayaked yesterday but didn't fish, wish we had, other guys we talked to were all catching crappie in Big Mineral creek at Hagerman WR....we are taking rods tomorrow
                        Just talked to a buddy who said they are killing the big crappie in the Big Mineral area. He didnt give me exact location, but sent some pictures of limits of slabs.
                        Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                        X