Amistad hunting info please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amistad hunting info please

I was wondering how to find out about the bow hunting oppurtunities in Del Rio area around the lake. Any links, advice, tips, experiances would be much appreciated. I wouldnt mind someone to do it with as well.
    Thanks
    DannyG

I hunt out there around 30 days every year. Shoot me an email at jukuntz@yahoo.com

Your welcome to go out there with me this season. It is a very physical hunt though.

Comment

I'll be back in December. Dahmer and I can hook you up. The sheep should be back strong this year, so its ON! sergio_zermeno@hotmail.com

Comment

Don't hunt with Sergio. He will try to call you in with his estrous can call and shoot you!

Just joking. Sergio is a kick arse guy to hunt with.

Comment

You came close, Justin, too close.

I'll bring the tacos and you can be the dragger outter person thingy.
          Last edited by Bowhuntamistad; 06-15-2007, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
            You came close, Justin, too close.

I'll bring the tacos and you can be the dragger outter person thingy.
            Sweet! I think I can manage that. Dragging out the game is the hardest part though. I always end up with a least a two mile pack out! I usually tie the deer to my back and carry them out that way.

Comment

Hows the hunting at amistad this year? I haven't hunted there in about 10 years. Thinking about giving it at try again. I moved to New Mexico a couple of years ago I can't get used to these short hunting seasons.
              Once a Texan always a Texan.

Comment

Working...
              X