X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heated truck seats? Programming for remote start

Ok wife and I now both have cushy vehicle’s with heated seats
    Any way to program them to come on in the winter when I remote start
    It’s cold and she asked me to warm up her car and I had to run out in my underwear to turn on the seats for her
    She has a Cadillac CTS, me a Silverado

My 2014 Silverado had the setting somewhere. I had it set to turn on the seat coolers when remote-starting the truck. Can't tell you how i did it (have a new truck) but can tell you that it IS possible.

EDIT:

Settings > vehicle > Remote Lock, Unlock, start > Remote start Auto Heat Seats > On

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trJX0A7WVqY"]How to Turn on Remote Start Auto Heat Seats - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by BlackHogDown; 11-13-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

I have a Ram 1500 and wife has an Explorer, both automatically turn on the heated seats and steering wheel when it's cold outside. (when you remote start them)

Comment

Originally posted by GregO View Post
        I have a Ram 1500 and wife has an Explorer, both automatically turn on the heated seats and steering wheel when it's cold outside. (when you remote start them)
        My Ram 1500 does the same. Seat warmers all the way up and steering wheel heat on.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
          My 2014 Silverado had the setting somewhere. I had it set to turn on the seat coolers when remote-starting the truck. Can't tell you how i did it (have a new truck) but can tell you that it IS possible.

EDIT:

Settings > vehicle > Remote Lock, Unlock, start > Remote start Auto Heat Seats > On

How to Turn on Remote Start Auto Heat Seats - YouTube
          Thank you just saved me a lot of misery running around in my underwear in 20 degree weather

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
            Thank you just saved me a lot of misery running around in my underwear in 20 degree weather
            Thanks! Just saved me too

Comment

Looks like it's already been covered. I just did my sierra and the wife's yukon. It's nice on chilly mornings.

Comment

My Avalanche back in the day turned them on with the auto start in cold weather.

Comment

My Ram truck drivers side seat won’t stay on, UNLESS I start the truck without me sitting in the seat!!! WTH???

Comment

My 2012 Ram 2500 Laramie will heat or cool the driver seat and steering wheel depending on temperature. It’s in the settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                    X