Buying UTV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying UTV?

Looking at buying a side x side pretty soon. Looking at prices I will most likely buy new, what kind of deals or amount off of msrp should I expect or shoot for. Thanks

Contact Justin Spies at East Tx Powersports. He gives the best deals around on Polaris.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I ended up buying mine right there in Brazoria. Seemed like the prices were pretty much all the same. They were doing a little deal around the holidays, I think $1k off or something like that. I bought the cheapest Ranger they make so I wasn’t expecting a ton off.

Comment

Check with Martha at Richmond Equipment. I recently shopped many dealers and they had the best out the door price. Items like assembly, documentation fees, etc were much less. Also the tax rate is lower than in the city.

Comment

And based on a thread yesterday, don't even think about buying a Polaris!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            I ended up buying mine right there in Brazoria. Seemed like the prices were pretty much all the same. They were doing a little deal around the holidays, I think $1k off or something like that. I bought the cheapest Ranger they make so I wasn’t expecting a ton off.
            Thanks I forgot about that place. I guess once I’m ready I’ll just hit a few different dealers and see what they offer.

Comment

Is Justin at east Texas powersports a member? sending out an APB cause I needs me a utv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                Is Justin at east Texas powersports a member? sending out an APB cause I needs me a utv

Yes he is. When I bought my CanAm he was the best price. A local dealer was real close in price but I went with Justin. I’m glad I did.

Comment

Best deal I got was at Brinson power sports in Athens. Honestly the last place I thought I would but bought a 19 Can Am HD10 camo for 16,000 I went by there 2 weeks ago and they had one left on lot and it was down to 15,000. Heck of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    Yes he is. When I bought my CanAm he was the best price. A local dealer was real close in price but I went with Justin. I’m glad I did.

You don’t happen to know his call name do you?

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                      You don’t happen to know his call name do you?

It is Justin Spies.

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                        It is Justin Spies.

The verdict is still out on how they handle their service. I’m hoping for good results, but have spent over $20,000 with them and have my can-am up there with major issues. Can-am is known for UTV’s with no issues and I’m hoping mine is just the bad apple that gets taken care of. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
                          Best deal I got was at Brinson power sports in Athens. Honestly the last place I thought I would but bought a 19 Can Am HD10 camo for 16,000 I went by there 2 weeks ago and they had one left on lot and it was down to 15,000. Heck of a deal.
                          Last year I bought a HD10 Defender Max DPS in camo with roof for $15K out the door at Hoffpaiur in Goldwaite. I was tax exempt, so no taxes though.

Comment

I got my mule at Goe in angleton, best deal I could find.

Comment

I bought my Can am Defender from Jones Powersports in Durant Ok. Was the best price i could find. I searched all over, and ended up driving up there from New Mexico to get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X