Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      What's the don Julio upper far right?
      70th

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

... ever tried it on the rocks?

Lol

I like it this way. I have several molds, the 2.5" cubes, the large spheres, hell I even got the granite stones. Go figure the ice that my freezer makes does what I want it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heathbar_tx View Post
          107 would be another and McKenna 10 yr bib is really close to $30.

Be on the look out for the 107. I found a bottle of it today for $35.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
            Be on the look out for the 107. I found a bottle of it today for $35.
            Little high for me unless it's bigger than .75L. I have had pretty good success finding it in Kansas.

Comment

Been searching high and low for 4 Roses 50th anniversary but no success. Just happy Eagle Rare is back easy to find, got my reserves built back up

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                Been searching high and low for 4 Roses 50th anniversary but no success. Just happy Eagle Rare is back easy to find, got my reserves built back up
                I have heard mixed reviews, to rich for my blood for a so so whiskey.

Comment

I have heard mixed reviews, to rich for my blood for a so so whiskey.

It's drinkable. I've bought for $27. Around Memorial Day. Now it's $48.... ain't worth that. It's $30 worth

Comment

It's drinkable. I've bought for $27. Around Memorial Day. Now it's $48.... ain't worth that. It's $30 worth
                    If he's talking about the Al Young 50th then it's more like $150.

Comment

Jim beam Black and Gentleman Jack are good.

Comment

I mainly drink Blanton's but it's getting harder to find. With the shortage, I've experimented with a couple others.

Jefferson's ocean ~ $76 a bottle... wasn't too impressed. To me, the "aged at sea" aging hides the natural flavors.

TinCup whiskey ~ $26 a bottle. I really like this as an all around whiskey and may become my new "go to", very good all around flavor before and after. Neat, on the rocks, or with a mixer it works well for all IMO. Yes, it's a blended whisky...

Comment

It's usually in every store but don't tell anyone.

Picked up a bottle today. Got a little bite, but I like it.

Comment

I have went through buying different whiskeys. But now I just seem to always buy 40 creek. It's just dang good mixed with Diet Coke lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                              It should open up after being opened for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                                Also I like the hotter stuff my main 2 go to' s are Stagg Jr which is usually around 130 proof and Belle Mead 10 yr SiB which is usually around 110 to 115 proof.

Comment

Working...
                                X