No announcement yet.

Whataburger going down hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they Make you wait forever like it’s being cooked fresh but it’s not hot or fresh when it gets to you. Most over priced and over rated taquito ever

Comment

Only eat there when traveling.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
        they Make you wait forever like it’s being cooked fresh but it’s not hot or fresh when it gets to you. Most over priced and over rated taquito ever

Worst burger in Corpus Christi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sadly, as a once popular local/regional chain expands as WB has done, things change. Their quality stayed consistent for years but no more. Their model is different now, more like BK or any of the rest of them. They know that the bulk of their business comes from folks who eat fast food almost every day. Those people are just trying to quickly and cheaply pack their intestines. Quality ingredients are too expensive if you want to go toe to toe with the big boys. Too bad this Texas institution has gone down that road

Comment

Total crap. Was my favorite fast food for 25 years. The one in Keller hasn’t served a hot burger in 4 years

Comment

Whataburger going down hill

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Cold burgers, long wait, wrong food etc...

But breakfast is worth the wait

#22 bacon on a jalapeño cheddar biscuit

Taquitos are pretty good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                Booming economy = crappy service! Whenever fast food places are desperate for workers the quality of preparation goes down. The workers they can get generally don't care and so they don't change out the grease for the fries and pies ( I waited 20 minutes last week for my apple pies and they didn't even remember to give me my drinks ) Orders get made incorrectly even MORE frequently, etc. etc.
                Yep

Comment

I know if I want tiny fries and not enough ice in my drink along with dog food patties I hit up whataburger but sometimes after working calves or something that’s exactly what I need haha

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                    Booming economy = crappy service! Whenever fast food places are desperate for workers the quality of preparation goes down. The workers they can get generally don't care and so they don't change out the grease for the fries and pies ( I waited 20 minutes last week for my apple pies and they didn't even remember to give me my drinks ) Orders get made incorrectly even MORE frequently, etc. etc.
                    I notice this big time when we take work trips to West Texas. Seems everyone who is a decent worker in that area has a good paying job and fast food places get anyone left breathing.

Comment

Harmon Dobson would vomit and fire everybody if he went into a store now. Is his son still CEO?

Comment

Sonic is better!

Comment

I gave up on them a year ago. Noticed the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                            Sonic is better!
                            Are they still selling fries though?lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s no doubt their burgers aren’t what they once were. I’m a fan of the old fashioned hamburger. So who has the best?

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                                Are they still selling fries though?lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                I heard it’s half and half. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X