NuCanoe Pursuit Kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NuCanoe Pursuit Kayak

anyone have one? getting a hell of a deal on a 6mth old pursuit, with werner paddle, blackpak, and Lowrance elite ti 5 fish finder and truck bed extender for 1600 bucks the kayak alone is 1700 new before tax the elite ti is I think 600 bucks and the werner paddle like 300. so 1600 is a steal.

wanting info on the Nucanoe pursuit gonna be fishing reds and specks in sabine and bolivar marsh as well as duck hunt in the winter

I know you can stand easily in it and from what I hear track and is pretty well

Always heard really good things about them. Never paddled one, but they look well built and thought out

Comment

You can't go wrong at that price but just to let you know, they paddle like a dump truck. I had one for years and loved it. It is the most stable yak that I've owned. You can just walk right in and sit down. Whether fishing with a rod or running trot lines, it was great. The seat sucked and I had to build another one. The only down side is if you have to paddle very far then it will wear you out.

Comment

we have a nucanoe and we love it. It is a little heavy to paddle, especially when you have your wife in there as well, but well worth the $. Stable and great features.

Comment

I have the Nucanoe Frontier 12 and I would say the pursuit is easier to paddle for sure. Both are crazy stable. I stand and fish out of my Frontier all the time and duck hunt out of it in the winter. Can't go wrong at that price! I purchased my first frontier from a guy for $1950 and it had a wireless bow mounted minn kota trolling motor, lowrance hook 9, and tons of extra accessories. Gotta jump on the deal when you can!

Comment

Also, I know someone selling a Pursuit that has a Hook2 7", crate, power pole micro, and other accessories as well. I can't remember them all at the moment. He's asking $2300. I believe it's less than a year old.

Comment

Working...
            X