Reports of Shots Fired at Santa Fe High School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    I tell Riley their is evil in this world and it comes in all forms. But when you see evil look for the helpers.. they are our officers, EMTS, firefighters and citizens rushing in to help. Those are Gods angles focus on them!!
    Amen

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
      I really don’t know why we haven’t done this years ago. This is just terrible and not a easy thing to stop much less predict. Prayers sent up for all involved.
      This is so true.

I have been wondering why we can’t get the equivalent of a federally trained air Marshall type presence at the schools. Plant them i various roles. Admin, custodian, coach, teacher etc.

The threat of well trained bullets coming at you is a great deterrent

But the first deterrent should be extreme obstacles to entry.

I also don’t know how someone wears a trench coat in May in SE Tx

Comment

This hurts.

Comment

This kid should be going on about hour number 12 of nonstop water boarding and being hit in the nuts with a 3 pound hammer. Then just take him out back in the morning and shoot him in the head.

Read that he intentionally didn’t shoot people he knew so his story would be told. He’s getting the attention he wanted.

God bless all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            This kid should be going on about hour number 12 of nonstop water boarding and being hit in the nuts with a 3 pound hammer. Then just take him out back in the morning and shoot him in the head.

Read that he intentionally didn’t shoot people he knew so his story would be told. He’s getting the attention he wanted.

God bless all involved.

I dont believe anything he says. He shot a leo... then surrended like a ****ing coward..he didnt want to die and he shot whoever was in front of him... pos.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Because many parents today find it's important to "respect their kid's privacy". What a load of horse****. Kids don't have rights unless their parents give them rights. My kids have the right to do what the hell I say and to have their nosy mother be all up in every aspect of their business. Be nosy! Be vigilant!

Amen brother! Too many complacent selfish parents not present and involved in their kids lives. There’s time to be friends with your kids when they are mature adults. Until then parents need to keep a boot in their ***.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Put a rope around his ankle and drag him around town and let the media film/broadcast that. To harsh?

IMO..it doesn't help when the media keeps mentioning "deadliest school shooting since". Seems to make it a competition for the next evil mind

Comment

Lots of “harden the schools” talk here. How about harden the home? As a mature adult and parent how is it acceptable to not have your weapons securely locked away? The parents need to be equally liable for shi@ like this. Maybe THEN this madness will end. 20 plus school shootings so far this year. It’s only May!! Can’t wait to see what happens in September...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    I dont believe anything he says. He shot a leo... then surrended like a ****ing coward..he didnt want to die and he shot whoever was in front of him... pos.

I won’t disagree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                      Put a rope around his ankle and drag him around town and let the media film/broadcast that. To harsh?

IMO..it doesn't help when the media keeps mentioning "deadliest school shooting since". Seems to make it a competition for the next evil mind

I actually like that idea.

Comment

Gonna be crickets on “assault weapons” due to the fact that the piece of chit used a 870 PUMP and 38 REVOLVER......

Gun problem? I think not.... a 12 gauge with 00 is way more lethal at close range than any AR 15.

Prayers for all involved. It’s a shame this mf’er wont get what he truly deserves. I could think of several grotesque and horrendous yet satisfying methods of torture that would be be a good start...

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Clays a bullrider!!! Means he is tough !!! He will get through this with God by his side!!

[ATTACH]908470[/ATTACH]

Hoggslayer posted this pic of Clay in the Youth Rodeo thread a week or 2 ago.
                          Hang in there Clayton. Fwiw, I just heard Dan Patrick describing his meeting with Clayton on Mark Levin show.

Comment

Prayers sent for all.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Does anyone have an update on Hoggslayers' son, Clay??

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                Continued prayers.

Does anyone have an update on Hoggslayers' son, Clay??
                                He has posted an update in the school shooting thread in Politics forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X