No announcement yet.

Whoohoooo.,... Got my MONEEEEEEY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did mine and getting $5300 back. paid too many years.

Comment

You got money back? Lucky you.

Comment

What’s a tax return?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
          That is how I like my return to be. No sense in giving the government a free loan for a good portion of the year.

It’s so funny that most people don’t think this way......or sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I usually give the govt a tax free loan, for the whole year, but I'd rather have that be the case, than having to write a check when I file every year. I guess I'm not good enough at math (never have been), to figure out how much, is just the right amount to withhold.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
              It’s so funny that most people don’t think this way......or sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Our tax guy said that this was the closest he has ever seen someone come to getting it perfect. We just got lucky everything fell right.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                I usually give the govt a tax free loan, for the whole year, but I'd rather have that be the case, than having to write a check when I file every year. I guess I'm not good enough at math (never have been), to figure out how much, is just the right amount to withhold.
                I agree. I've been maxing out my with holdings for so long that I don't miss it.

Comment

That will get you a beer at a hotel in NJ during a blizzard

Comment

First year fully retired and grossly underestimated what I had held out from all income sources. Paid $5K to Federal and $2K to State. OUCH!!!!! Won't happen again, I can assure you.

For all you people who cuss the inefficiency of the Government, I put both checks in the mail on Monday morning, and they were delivered AND cashed on Thursday the same week! How come it takes 10-12 weeks for a refund then????

Comment

Working...
                    X