Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gd fiers...

Comment

It's was 3-1 and when I turned it back we're down 4-3, wth happened?

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
        Fiers doing Fiers stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
          Fiers gonna Fiers

Comment

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Sounds like it was Fiers, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
              Bregman is our most overhyped player. He just isn't all that good.

I'm biased with being an LSU fan and all but the kid doesn't even have a season under his belt. He is an awesome fielder and I think he will end up being a .275 hitter with 15 bombs a year. He is only 22 yrs old. He will be fine. Hadn't had the power stroke this year yet but when it comes he tends to hit them in bunches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                I'm biased with being an LSU fan and all but the kid doesn't even have a season under his belt. He is an awesome fielder and I think he will end up being a .275 hitter with 15 bombs a year. He is only 22 yrs old. He will be fine. Hadn't had the power stroke this year yet but when it comes he tends to hit them in bunches.

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Agreed
                  x2. He still looks like he is trying to get comfortable in the box to me. When he does this offense is going to explode. I expect him to be better than a .275 hitter with gap to gap power.

Comment

I'll take it

Comment

Nicely done fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        x2. He still looks like he is trying to get comfortable in the box to me. When he does this offense is going to explode. I expect him to be better than a .275 hitter with gap to gap power.

Yep. I agree. I have watched that kid play a lot of baseball. When he gets in a groove, you know it. He has potential to hit over .300 at this level but I was being conservative with my .275 guess.

Comment

6-4 Astros at the 7th inning stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post

I hope you are right. I am certainly not saying he's a bust with his limited PAs, but if he doesn't show some sort of pop he won't be worth where he was drafted. We're the best team in baseball with little in the way of power numbers from our starting 1B or 3B. Hard for me to complain too much but I find a way.

Comment

Summidgin yankees

Comment

Good grief need just to get this game over with and play the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X