Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never thought about putting a spot of glue in the front and back of the vane.

Comment

Originally posted by Delirious View Post
      never thought about putting a spot of glue in the front and back of the vane.
      It helps for sure. Since I started doing that I havent had any come off when shooting an animal.

Comment

I needed this. I am getting started and need some of my arrow refletched now!

Comment

good job

Comment

Cool man! Thanx!

Comment

Thanks for the post. I found a lot of great tips that helped me out.

Comment

awesome job

Comment

Well done

Comment

Great tip. Thanks

Comment

Awesome info bro!!

Comment

Great Job! Can you post this as a word doc or pdf? Would be nice to print this out.

Thanks again.

Comment

Awsom job. I have 1 question. What is the trick to the glue distribution? ? I always end up with either to much or to little , or more on one side of the fletching than the other.. how do you get that just right every time so that all of your arrows look professional and exactly the same???

Comment

Originally posted by modernjesse View Post
                            Awsom job. I have 1 question. What is the trick to the glue distribution? ? I always end up with either to much or to little , or more on one side of the fletching than the other.. how do you get that just right every time so that all of your arrows look professional and exactly the same???
                            Its really not a big deal just do it a couple of times and you will know just how much to use. Sometimes i still have a little too much and it squeezes out the sides, but a little too much is better than not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mojorider View Post
                              Great Job! Can you post this as a word doc or pdf? Would be nice to print this out.

Thanks again.
                              Send me your email and I will send it to you. I already have it somewhere on my computer where I sent it to another member for use by his scouts.

Comment

cool man,, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X