• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now one of the MSM networks is posting ... hadn’t seen it before on them

Comment

Did the other thread get deleted?

Comment

New press conf today. Lots of talk about lies on affidavits and violations of public trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpe Eye View Post
          Did the other thread get deleted?
          Yessir

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Yessir
            Hopefully at least one of the newbie’s did too.

Comment

It needed to go. The name calling by certain members had been out of hand for a while on that thread. I'm sure It'll pick back up here though and this one will be gone also...

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                x2

they don't call it the fatal funnel for nothing. Ive yet to attend a building entry class where they teach you to stop to tie your shoes and lollygag around in the doorway.
                Doorways can be a "fatal funnel"/guillotine or an advantage point. Depends on which side you're on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpe Eye View Post
                  New press conf today. Lots of talk about lies on affidavits and violations of public trust.
                  When’s the news conference?

Comment

Guess I missed all the hoopla.

Nah, prolly not[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I see the other thread got deleted. However, saw this news story this morning. Some of the guys in question are quietly retiring. Also, looking like they planted heroin.

"In a search warrant for Bryant's phone data, an investigator with HPD's Special Investigations Unit wrote that Bryant told investigators he had retrieved two bags of heroin from the center console of Goines' police car at the instruction of another officer."

Here is the link:

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...photo-16843463

Comment

Not looking good for police department. A lot more information coming out and it’s really not good.
                        Last edited by Tumbler; 08-23-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Strange how the other cops weren't charged if it was a murder.

From everything I've seen they really filled that little house with bullets when they made their assault on it.

Comment

DA going to have a real hard time proving intent which you need for murder. They always start high and end up going with lesser charges. Would bet money he ends up with Negligent Homicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                              Strange how the other cops weren't charged if it was a murder.

From everything I've seen they really filled that little house with bullets when they made their assault on it.

Then the two obvious anchor shots like 30 minutes after the raid that are on video. Some people need to go down for this. Including those that helped cover it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black_foot_ View Post
                                DA going to have a real hard time proving intent which you need for murder. They always start high and end up going with lesser charges. Would bet money he ends up with Negligent Homicide.
                                Intent is not needed for Felony Murder.

“commits or attempts to commit a felony, other than manslaughter, and in the course of and in furtherance of the commission or attempt, or in immediate flight from the commission or attempt, he commits or attempts to commit an act clearly dangerous to human life that causes the death of an individual.”

Comment

Working...
                                X