Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Fox Pro

Comment

Latest greatest by far is the Lucky Duck line of calls. Heard great things. I had a FoxPro and it was ok. I'm currently running a Primos Alpha Dogg and like it a lot. A lot better than the FoxPro i had.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Latest greatest by far is the Lucky Duck line of calls.
        I would agree with latest but not greatest (Made in China). They are new and everyone wants the new thing.

Foxpro is tried and true and always been a big supporter of hunting (Made in USA as well).

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
          I would call the guys at all predator calls. They will get you fixed up and will load sounds based on your hunting conditions and what you are hunting. Wished this is what I did but I was unaware of them when I bought mine. I think I have an inferno. Works great for me but I got a bunch of sounds on there that I never use and I wish I had some different ones on there.
          Yep.

Customer service there is the best I've seen

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
            I would call the guys at all predator calls. They will get you fixed up and will load sounds based on your hunting conditions and what you are hunting. Wished this is what I did but I was unaware of them when I bought mine. I think I have an inferno. Works great for me but I got a bunch of sounds on there that I never use and I wish I had some different ones on there.
            This for sure. Where I buy everything predator related i can.

Comment

Fox Pro!!

Comment

Anything FoxPro or Johnny Stewart.

Comment

Shockwave fo sho

Comment

Foxpro is the gold standard. Lucky Duck is gaining followers and Icotech as well. I’ve run Foxpros for the last 12yrs and had very good luck with them.

Comment

Boh is all I know

Comment

I have a Fox Pro Praire Blaster and love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Foxpro

Comment

I've got a FoxPro CS24C. It's pretty handy. Mr. Gary Roberson (owner of Burnham Brothers) is on here. They make a pretty excellent product as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbilly Rockstar View Post
                              I've got a FoxPro CS24C. It's pretty handy. Mr. Gary Roberson (owner of Burnham Brothers) is on here. They make a pretty excellent product as well.
                              I have a mini-blaster that was given to me by a game warden relative of theirs that's called many a critter. I like it cause its small and takes little air

Comment

What I've been doing lately is just using my phone with my Bluetooth speaker
                                there's free app to get sounds from and I have the hog pro app that has a lot of hog calls on it haven't tried that one yet.
                                Best thing if you or your kids have a speaker its free !

Comment

Working...
                                X