TSC Clearance- EverCalm plus other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSC Clearance- EverCalm plus other stuff

I was grabbing some salt and mineral blocks today at TSC in Weatherford and noticed their small “hunting shelf” was all clearance. Also said 50% off already lowest price. Snagged the last Evercalm for $4.99. This will stay good till next season in packaging. They had some other scents, attractants, bore snakes, etc all marked way down too.
    Attached Files

Is this deodorant?? lol

Comment

Wow, that's a bargain!

Comment

Man, I'm not mad at them enough to want to smell like a deer herd/bedding area but good buy.

Comment

Great find. That is all I use around our place. Roll it on all the windows and let the breeze take it where ever. It works for me!

Comment

Dont think I would get any use out of it even at 4.99. Probably screw up and use it as deodorant.

Comment

I cleaned out my local TSC a week or two ago. I called evercalm and asked about shelf life. They said to remove from the original packaging and vacuum seal and store inside. DO NOT FREEZE. They said If you follow these directions product will be good for 2-3 years. This applies the deodorant type sticks only, they said their liquid scents are not storable.

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                I cleaned out my local TSC a week or two ago. I called evercalm and asked about shelf life. They said to remove from the original packaging and vacuum seal and store inside. DO NOT FREEZE. They said If you follow these directions product will be good for 2-3 years. This applies the deodorant type sticks only, they said their liquid scents are not storable.
                Correct, I’d ask them the same and heard stick last a long time if kept well. Stuff works for me and $4.99 ain’t bad

Comment

Working...
                X