No announcement yet.

65% off Scentloks Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet. Thanks for the hookup OP. Got my order placed.

Comment

yall ever think about this? if you fart while wearing scent lok clothes and you still can smell it, whats the purpose of wearing it? they claim the charcoal and zeolite absorbs odors...uhhh well not farts it sure don't! so what other kind of odors are getting through? I don't believe in this stuff.

Comment

Just cost me some money there but saved around 600!! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
          yall ever think about this? if you fart while wearing scent lok clothes and you still can smell it, whats the purpose of wearing it? they claim the charcoal and zeolite absorbs odors...uhhh well not farts it sure don't! so what other kind of odors are getting through? I don't believe in this stuff.
          I buy it more for the quality of the merchandise than for the scent containment. If it knocks down some of the scent fine. But, I have had some of the clothing for years and it holds up well.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
            I'm not buying it for the scent control aspect, I'm buying it because its a hell of a good deal on quality gear at these prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              I buy it more for the quality of the merchandise than for the scent containment. If it knocks down some of the scent fine. But, I have had some of the clothing for years and it holds up well.
              Yea this, I have to get camo stuff anyway for hunting so if it's a great price and it helps a little that's all you can do. My number one thing for hunting is playing the wind, the only way to control your scent.

Comment

I do agree its quality camo, I'm not taking that away from them. I've owned a set their full season now for many years and it still looks new! But I dont buy into the hype of scent control

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck for 89 bucks I got the ozone kit socks and duffle bag. The ozone generator is worth a shot alone for 77 bucks. Was originally 219 in the mossy oak

Comment

That’s crazy, I just bought about $1k worth of stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Picked up the rechargeable Ozone generator OZ Radial 400 B for $87.50. Reg $249.99.
                      $162.49 off retail.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        That’s crazy, I just bought about $1k worth of stuff

Placed three orders my self already, heck of a Christmas gift idea too!

Comment

Just got multiple Fraud Alerts!!!! Looks like it was a hack!

Just kidding

Comment

I ordered the oz radial 400
                            It’s says it’s not for field use but if you watch the video that is attached to the product description the guy talks about how easy it is to hang compared to “other” competitors
                            Sounds like there may be some patent issues and this is scentloks work around for a device similar to Ozonics.
                            Anyway I thought it made more sense to order the radial 400 than the scent crusher bag
                            I’ll just put the radial in any of my bags or boxes with the clothes I need deodorized

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Just got multiple Fraud Alerts!!!! Looks like it was a hack!

Just kidding
                              Hahahahaha that’s dirty.

Comment

I never saw a place to enter code . ?

Comment

Working...
                                X