Palmetto State Armory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palmetto State Armory

So I want my 1st AR-15. I was thinking of just buying a Colt. But, its a little intimidating to pick one without really knowing a lot about them.

It was recommended to check on Palmetto State Armory. I was told to just buy the whole kit and then send it to my local gun shop.

My question is, which kit do I buy??????? There are several. Which one do you recommend?

Thanks for opening this up, I'm in the same boat. I know there are lots of informed folks on this site that have a lot to offer, advice wise. Following

Comment

Build your own. It's like leggos for grown ups. I build them all the time for my buddies, and it's a heck of a lot cheaper. If you don't care about all the crazy fancy rails, and other extras, just a plain jane, mil spec ar, you can get away for around $650. Let me know and i'll help out as much as I can.

Comment

If I was you I'd go buy a upper and lower from them NOW! They have cyber Monday deal with FREE shipping! I bought a blemished lower for 50$!

Comment

Build your own I just got through building an Ar-10 for right at $750. Palmetto state has a sale going on with their blemished complete lowers. If you buy a kit you will have to switch stuff out to get exactly what you want.

Comment

Lower: http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-a...-magazine.html

Upper: all there complete uppers are sold out, so that's a fail

I tried

Comment

For a complete entry level rifle I'd go this route: http://aeroprecisionusa.com/aero-ac-...ete-rifle.html
              I built my rifle with Aero and Palmetto parts and came in at right about $700.

Comment

No need for a shop.. you can do it all. youtube has a billion videos on every step for every component.
                took me about an hour and half ..but I took my time

Comment

As stated, do it yourself. Very easy plus you will get to know your rifle in the process

Comment

Dang...guess I missed that upper somehow...

Any how this is what I would do for starters...

Comment

Cabelas. S&W. 599.00.

With a case and a mag charger. One Magpul included as well.
                      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-30-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Buy a kit and send it to me I'll put it together for you
                        Last edited by BLACKFINTURKEY; 11-30-2015, 05:17 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

Tagged...

Comment

So it needs to be chrome lined??

Comment

Working...
                            X