Special Raffle - Bownanza Quilt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Raffle - Bownanza Quilt!

Some of you may recall a tshirt quilt we brought to Bownanza several years back. My wife made an awesome quilt from TBH tshirts, mostly Bownanza versions, and we showed it off there. I wouldn't take $1000 for that quilt right now.

However, TBH will let you buy an opportunity at her latest, one of a kind quilt. She took all of the team shirts we have accumulated over the years and put them together in the masterpiece you see below. For $10 a ticket, you can enter the raffle we'll hold Saturday for this one of a kind quilt. Our current plans for the funds are to split among the teams that spend their hard-earned cash to prepare the world's finest parking lot fare. While we think that is an appropriate use of the money generated, if you have a better idea, we would welcome suggestions.

Please, bring all the cash and luck you can muster and pitch in on the raffle so that teams can continue to provide the free food so many of us get to enjoy on the "Greatest Saturday in March".

Tiny text: Must be present to win. Drawing to be held in the afternoon at Bownanza in College Station, TX on 3/17/2018. My wife is not an expert quilter but she does take compliments on her work very well. Give Barb some love if you see her there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	92551.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	25142080

Thats awesome!!!

Comment

My money will be in.....

Glad to be "present" for chance to win it

Comment

I vote we donate the money to a youth bow organization. I'm happy to donate the money I spend to host a team. I've met a lot of good people that have become great friends and even found some friends that I'd lost touch with over the years thru this site. It's the least I can do to help out with Bownanza.

Comment

Now that is bad***!!

Just another example of how far over his head Casey married...Well done Barb!..

Comment

Oh heck yea!! I don't care what you do with the money! I'm gonna brang a pocket full o 10's! I gotta have that quilt!! That is downright awesome!

Comment

Maybe we could put the money toward the "get well fund" for Texastornado? ... too soon?

Comment

Now THAT is supercool! Well done Barb!

Comment

small print... 3/18??? Gonna wait 'til Sunday?? I'd suggest you'll get more participation if you do the drawing at around 3:00 PM on SATURDAY... Won't be there Sunday for a lot of folks and will jus' keep thay's money in thay's pokket...

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      small print... 3/18??? Gonna wait 'til Sunday?? I'd suggest you'll get more participation if you do the drawing at around 3:00 PM on SATURDAY... Won't be there Sunday for a lot of folks and will jus' keep thay's money in thay's pokket...
                      Maybe!!

Fixed it. Almost looked like some sort of racket, huh?

Comment

I'll be bringin a few 10s...

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                          Maybe!!

Fixed it. Almost looked like some sort of racket, huh?

Guess that's why you put it in small print, huh? love ya bro! I'll brang that pocket full o' Hamiltons...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Guess that's why you put it in small print, huh? love ya bro! I'll brang that pocket full o' Hamiltons...
                            Stay away old man!! That quilt is MINE!!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                              Stay away old man!! That quilt is MINE!!
                              It won't be ifn I win it!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                              X