LSBA Montgomery County Archery Club Shoot 07/26/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSBA Montgomery County Archery Club Shoot 07/26/15

Montgomery County Archery Club will be hosting a Lone Star Bowhunters Association Shoot on Sunday, July 26th beginning 8:00/9:00 a.m. We will be shooting as per MCAC's rules, regulations and classes.

MCAC's regular shoot will be held on Saturday, July 25th beginning 8:00/9:00 a.m.

Come on out and shoot booth days. There will be different courses set up for each day.

Check out their website for more information and directions.

MCAC

Hope to see you out this weekend!!

We will be there. Maybe it will be dry this time!!!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Have to work Saturday but will get there for Sunday
        looking forward to it.....not shot there yet

Comment

I have not shot in awhile! I was going to shoot last night, but had to take my arrows to Santa Fe Archery to get them re-nocked. I am looking forward to the shoot. Bobby and I will be out on Sunday! It is my first time to shoot at this club! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
            I have not shot in awhile! I was going to shoot last night, but had to take my arrows to Santa Fe Archery to get them re-nocked. I am looking forward to the shoot. Bobby and I will be out on Sunday! It is my first time to shoot at this club! Can't wait!
            It will be a blast! My Hunter cannot wait to see you guys again and your turkey calling dog!

Comment

Sorry, Bobby and I, nor the turkey calling dog were able to make it out today. We had to meet Danny to get the pins and applications to him early this morning. Hunter had a church retreat this weekend for confirmation and there were lots of last minute changes. Instead of going to the 5:00 p.m. Mass today, it was changed to the 10:00 a.m. Mass, so we had to attend with her and had a meal afterwards. We were bummed that we could not make it to the shoot. Thanks to Danny for representing the LSBA at the event.

I appreciate MCAC hosting the LSBA shoot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
                Sorry, Bobby and I, nor the turkey calling dog were able to make it out today. We had to meet Danny to get the pins and applications to him early this morning. Hunter had a church retreat this weekend for confirmation and there were lots of last minute changes. Instead of going to the 5:00 p.m. Mass today, it was changed to the 10:00 a.m. Mass, so we had to attend with her and had a meal afterwards. We were bummed that we could not make it to the shoot. Thanks to Danny for representing the LSBA at the event.

I appreciate MCAC hosting the LSBA shoot!!
                Sorry we missed yu guys but completely understand! Had a blast!,,,,,

Get with me this week and I will see what we can do to help you guys

Comment

Working...
                X