Snake avoidance clinics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake avoidance clinics?

Does anyone know of any snake clinics coming up any time soon? I need to have my GSP snake trained in the next month or two. I'm really leery about taking her to the lease without being "properly" introduced to rattle bugs. Thanks in advance!

Would be nice to get a clinic down here in the Houston area.

Comment

Yeah, it would be really nice to get one in the Houston area, at least within an hour or so.

Comment

Thank you Carey.

Comment

Never been that afraid of snakes and have handled them all my life. Seems strange to me but to each there own.

Comment

Originally posted by STATON View Post
            Never been that afraid of snakes and have handled them all my life. Seems strange to me but to each there own.
            The avoidance class is for our dogs. That way if the come across one while not in my immediate control they know to avoid them.

Comment

Contact Wayne Lain. Usually does clinics prior to the start of dove season, but I think he'll do them by appointment at his house as well.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                http://www.snakebreaker.com

Contact Wayne Lain. Usually does clinics prior to the start of dove season, but I think he'll do them by appointment at his house as well.
                Thank you for that link.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post

This

Comment

Call Best Retrievers in Paige, Tx

Comment

Working...
                    X