First Trad Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Trad Kill

After Work I Went To Army Archers To Do Some Stump Shooting. After Retreiving Our Arrows He Saw A Snake In The Water. Once It Reached Land On The Other Side I Let A Arrow Fly And Anchored Him A Center Punch. The Second Was A Close Head Shot. I Really Am Enjoying This Trad Stuff.

Here Is Another Pic
    Last edited by 2BLADE; 06-05-2007, 06:46 PM. Reason: PICS DIDNT SHOW

Comment

Great shot !!! Yes, the trad thing is addicting.

Comment

Looks like a good snake, the dead kind. Cotton mouth?

Comment

not so sure i thought maybe some TBHer would know. the creek runs up against his back yard and his baby daughters play back there so he was happy.

Comment

Nice shootin'!

Comment

Very nice kill.

Comment

Great shooting. Congrats!
                Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Very nice. Glad to see you're gonna get some use out of that recurve. Haven't had a chance to shoot the .243 yet. Going to the range this weekend.

Comment

Attaboy

Comment

Wow...that is an impressive first kill! Targets don't get a whole lot smaller than the width of a snake...way to pick a spot!

Comment

yes great shot and that im almost posative of is a good ol' super aggresive huge cotton mouth

Comment

Heres the one I got yesterday and it was a cottonmouth. It looks similiar to mine, I shot mine with a big water logged tree branch. I speared him the bank and mashed his head and later cut it off.

Comment

BTW a water moccassin has the classic white mouth when they threaten you it will ruin your day.BTW if you want the complete story of that snake heres a linkhttp://backwaterhawgs.ipbhost.com/in...=0&#entry12424
                            Last edited by BowBuddy; 06-10-2007, 09:26 AM. Reason: added more

Comment

Good shot snakes are hard to hit!

Its a Common Water Snake. In competion for food they will eat Water Mocissans and you seldom find them both ranging in the same general area because of this, until now that is.......

Comment

Working...
                              X