the hog charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the hog charge

I saw this pic on another site and it cracked me up.
    The story would go like this......

Too often my clients (hunter) have had more money than sense or skill. The Doctor from Atlanta was no exception and had made a poor shot on big boar putting us all in peril. That's the way it goes in dangerous game hunting. With everyone else in a safe place, it was up to me to sort the bugger out before it got any darker.

I was on the spoor in the heavy bush when he came at me. Low and fast with big sharp cutters, he was 300 hundred pounds enraged muscle and he had death in his eyes... I knew it would be he or I.

The shot would be point blank and I would have to trust that my big bore cap gun would stop him in his tracks. I would only have one chance and it would have to be perfect. I brought the Matel up and felt the cold plastic against my cheek. I put my finger on the red trigger an squeezed...BOOM!

Too Cool!!

Comment

That's a good one Chunky. Until I saw the pic you had me going. I thought "Man this is fix'n to get real good" !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stykbow View Post
        That's a good one Chunky. Until I saw the pic you had me going. I thought "Man this is fix'n to get real good" !!!
        Ya i fell for that one to, that was a good story lol...

Comment

Well played,and cool pic.

DJ

Comment

too funny...

Comment

lol

Comment

Mark, don't underestimate the power of a well placed shot from a quality cap gun!

Comment

Yes they have been known to take down mature adult male cape buffalo... LOL so watch out...

Comment

good one

Comment

from the looks of that killer he probably didnt even have to shoot the hog just flat out died from fear

Comment

Bless his heart, Cabelas most dangerous hunts on playstation 2!

Comment

Working...
                        X