Just got to make it through today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got to make it through today

Haven’t hunted since the last weekend of October. Heading out tonight for 4 days in the stand and hanging out by the fire. Can’t wait.

For your time.

Good luck. I am also headed out but only for a couple of days.

-john

Comment

I’m heading out on a solo hunt. This weekend myself. Too many options. Camp vs stay at the house in town. Duck vs deer or do a combo.

Invited 8 people to go hunt with me...not one taker. Guess nobody hunts any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
        I’m heading out on a solo hunt. This weekend myself. Too many options. Camp vs stay at the house in town. Duck vs deer or do a combo.

Invited 8 people to go hunt with me...not one taker. Guess nobody hunts any more.
        That is sad, but I would guess lots of Christmas parties and gatherings this weekend too

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          That is sad, but I would guess lots of Christmas parties and gatherings this weekend too
          our company Christmas party is tonight or i'd be on the road now.

Comment

Im in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post

I might be solo myself. My middle daughter is trying to decide if she is going to the lease or not. There is a pig show that she wants to go to but with all of her FFA stuff she has not hunted at all this year so she is conflicted.

-john

Comment

I'm only an hour from our place but concerned I'll be able to get in with the rain. We checked cards last weekend and barely got around with little bit of rain we got last week. Not that it will matter much, all of the activity is nocturnal.

Comment

We are thinking NEW years at the lease . I hope to get out next weekend have worked with out a day off since the 26th Of Nov . We are leaving for Iowa on the 24th . I hope to get out to the lease before that for two days but its not looking good at this point . But I have until the 20th of Jan .

had great plans to hunt hard this year HA HA . Yea life got in the way

Comment

Good luck, enjoy the fire and good weather coming up!!

Comment

The wife and I are headed out for a kid less three days at the lease as well. Looks like good hunting and good campfire weather all three days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You taking that girl in your post with you?? I’d be excited too haha!

Comment

Late this afternoon I got a text from a TBH’er inviting me on a crane hunt. Very excited about it. All things worked out.

Comment

Why is she shooting a left handed bow right handed?
                            SMDH!!!

Comment

What bow?

Comment

Working...
                              X