Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco View Post
    I swear that I read on line, back last January, that both the Clintons and the Obamas had bought property in Dubai. Dubai is a country that does not have extradition with the U.S.
    Well, with the "affection laws", or whatever the "no touchy-feely in public laws" are, I don't think Bill or Barry will have a problem in public with their wives. Probably not in private either.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Guys this is getting way too good. An interim report was released from the Committee of Homeland Security and Government affairs on their investigation of the FBI's handling of the email scandal. They seem none too pleased. Yes, we knew that was a charade, but the left's cry since has been that the FBI found nothing. a published report from Congress will make that irrelevant.

Also FISA/FISC abuse stuff.

Obama's name being mentioned

Messages between FBI officials talking about an "investigation leading to impeachment".

Congressman hinting that there is worst stuff than the text messages involving Obama himself that is going to be released.

Trump himself tweeted today that the new messages uncovered are bombshells.

There's just so much more. It's like an overload of winning. The only thing Trump has been wrong about is that he promised i'd get tired of winning. I'm not and I don't think I will be. All of these things we knew were going on and were being called crazy for are being brought to light as truth.
      I'd love to go back 8-10 years and call out every single TBHer that told me to take off the tin foil hat. They seem to have disappeared for some reason. Probably have their heads buried in some sand because they can't handle the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        I'd love to go back 8-10 years and call out every single TBHer that told me to take off the tin foil hat. They seem to have disappeared for some reason. Probably have their heads buried in some sand because they can't handle the truth.
        Even the SSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRR Central Never Trumpers have disappeared. They have to focus on Trump saying mean things to get their fix of hate.

To bring back a great (heh) quote from this thread.

"This is about to get hilarious"

Comment

Night time reading

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            THAT makes my head hurt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
              I actually went through and read quite a bit of the text messages. Here's a random one from Strzok showing his unbiased attitude during the whole investigation.
              Attached Files

Comment

No content on that link?

Comment

Any thing new today?

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                    Any thing new today?
                    All water under the bridge

My bets are still on nothing happens. Nothing meaningful anyway.

Comment

I concur. A lot of raised voices and finger wagging but nobody of any significance will be criminally charged.

Comment

Senator Warren, an anti trump “Russian collusion” screamer, was found to have dozens of emails talking to...Russians. His office confirmed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                          Any thing new today?
                          Nunes has requested transcripts from the FISA hearings. That could be good intelligence and could lead to some perjury charges

Comment

i'd bet that you are correct. it's just a bunch of screaming and hollerin' but nothing substantial will ever come of it.

Comment

Working...
                            X