Tobacco Age Goes Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
    Drinking age has been 21 in Texas since 1986. How's that working out for underage drinking? LOL!
    Teen drinking Is actually at an all time low

Several studies show it's easier to get weed than alcohol

Comment

Glad they moved it up.

Comment

It will help

Comment

The original draft I believe exempted military from the 21 age. 18 still applied. .

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            Guess there will be a lot of people in my neck of the woods running across the border and buying it by the roll. It’s a lot cheaper on the other side of the river anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This is what we did on Friday nights to get beer . Drinkin age was 18 in La back then .

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              They need to move the age that you can join the military or vote then. If you're not mature enough to know what tobacco can do to you at 18 you don't need to be making choices to go fight or war or who's leading our country.
              This ^^^^^^

Comment

They need to move the age that you can join the military or vote then. If you're not mature enough to know what tobacco can do to you at 18 you don't need to be making choices to go fight or war or who's leading our country.
                Yup

Comment

I agree

Comment

Guess there will be a lot of people in my neck of the woods running across the border and buying it by the roll. It’s a lot cheaper on the other side of the river anyway.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I see you are in Whitesboro. When you come in 82 from Gainesville and take 56 look to the left. There are two very tall pine trees there. My dad and I planted those where my grandparents house was many years ago. I'm 57 now and those were saplings.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
                      Don't mean to hijack the thread but I see you are in Whitesboro. When you come in 82 from Gainesville and take 56 look to the left. There are two very tall pine trees there. My dad and I planted those where my grandparents house was many years ago. I'm 57 now and those were saplings.

Those are the first 2 pines that you come to on 56 about a half mile off of 82.

Comment

Yea, i am so glad the govt is here to protect us.....

Comment

Maybe they should do the same with marijuana.

Comment

Good move. Getting tired of paying higher insurance rates for treating all the sicknesses and diseases caused by tobacco. I quit several years ago.

Comment

Another erosion to personally liberty.

Welcome to a broadened nanny state.

The real hypocrisy is it was passed and signed for by so called “conservatives”.

Comment

Those are the first 2 pines that you come to on 56 about a half mile off of 82.

That’s pretty cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X