Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    can you help me? so i assume i go into my LTC Wallet and "send" ?
    it asks for a LTC address, what do i enter here?
    Go in gdax and pull from coinbase.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by garza; 12-18-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
      That a security measure. They change every 30 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's what I figured. Is it really necessary? And how does it work? Can anyone explain the process?

Comment

never mind i was trying to work it backwards. figured it out

Comment

Also, in order to buy through Binance, say Tron, do you have to move money from Coinbase to Binance, or is that only for certain coins like Ripple?

Comment

Bitcoin went down and all my other alts are going up.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Also, in order to buy through Binance, say Tron, do you have to move money from Coinbase to Binance, or is that only for certain coins like Ripple?
              Yes, Binance only traffics in cryptos

Comment

Do you have to use Chrome for Binance?
                Works on Chrome or Safari for me.

Comment

Ripple is on the rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                    Yes, Binance only traffics in cryptos
                    Cryptos? Is there a difference between cryptos and bitcoin? I may be confusing the terminology.

Comment

Cryptos? Is there a difference between cryptos and bitcoin? I may be confusing the terminology.
                      Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin are considered the big three. There are over 1300 other coins out there and they are referred to as alt coins.

There are a lot of good ones out there.

Neo, Cardano, Ripple etc...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin are considered the big three. There are over 1300 other coins out there and they are referred to as alt coins.

There are a lot of good ones out there.

Neo, Cardano, Ripple etc...
                        Thank you. From what I gather alt-currency, cryptocurrency, and sometimes Bitcoin are used interchangably, and often incorrectly. It’s confusing. Lol

Comment

Thank you. From what I gather alt-currency, cryptocurrency, and sometimes Bitcoin are used interchangably, and often incorrectly. It’s confusing. Lol
                          Not too muddy the water for you anymore than it is... But you will also hear coins referred to by their hashing algorithm too. Sha-256 is Bitcoin and it's derivatives, scrypt is litecoin, Lyra is vertcoin, ethash is ethereum, cryptonight is Monero etc... there are a bunch of others but those are the most popular.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Comment

Brave New World for sure.

Crypto Bobby is a good one on YouTube. There's a crypto-101 podcast that's pretty good too.

Lots of info to help understand and get you thru the fog. My first exposure to bitcoin was from an MLM my brother turned me onto.

After doing research I realized that there was so much more to bitcoin than being a currency. I'm a believer in the tech. That moved me deeper into crypto's.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              https://m.imgur.com/ytsLX0t

(This is set up in my mom's attic)

I left out a word in that post.
                              Should have been "y'all".
                              I have my strategy and understand cryptos kinda sorta.
                              LoL

One rig I've built.

My cousin called me yesterday morning and he has an investment group that wants to put I an order for a dozen 12 card rigs.

I haven't used the new TB250-BTC PRO motherboards but I've heard folks actually getting 12 cards to work on them.

That's my plan!
                              much better off investing that money into the coins vs mining them. that i can promise you. about 2-3 months ago i sold off my 100 cards/rigs. while i did mine a bunch, and broke even on the hardware when selling...if i had just put that same capitol into btc or eth, i could have retired already. (im 33).

Comment

Anyone trying to get in on any NEW Crypto Currencies?
                                Just wondering if there are any new ones that seem promising or are they all just a giant crap-shoot now....
                                Looking for something to throw a few hundred at and see what happens...

Comment

Working...
                                X