Air Gun Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Gun Suggestions?

In the near future, B2B is looking to jump into the Big Bore air gun market. I'm looking for brand suggestions from any of you that have experience with them. I've heard the airforce guns are really good, but would like some input.

Thanks!!

PM Tazhunter0. Chris can tell you all about air guns

Comment

I have been trying to find the Texan SS for about 45-days. Nobody has them.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

always interested in these for some reason

Comment

We build some. Professional Big Bore Airguns is our company. Here is the link to the website... http://pbbairguns.com
          If you are interested PM me and I will get you Terry Tate's contact info. Lots of good video's of our guns on youtube. We build a 20 gauge air shotgun that can be converted into a rifle and it can even shoot an arrow! Check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
            . We build a 20 gauge air shotgun that can be converted into a rifle and it can even shoot an arrow! Check them out.
            Interesting. This legal for waterfowl per fed rules? What are the ballistics like?

Comment

Air Force Air Guns

We are now an AirForce Air guns dealer. We are the only one for 100 miles.

Comment

so how many Texans, Condors and Condor SS's you have in stock? What about after market parts and the ability to set up and tune them prior to shipping them out? You have compressors, pumps, fittings, etc.? Sure is room for a real air gun pro shop in the area!!

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                  I have been trying to find the Texan SS for about 45-days. Nobody has them.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
                  I’ll text a guy this weekend that might be able to order one for you and see if they have any in stock. I’m waiting on a new .257 Texan to get in stock for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    PM Tazhunter0. Chris can tell you all about air guns
                    This above he has alot of knowledge

Comment

Talon Tunes has the .357 Texan in stock... They can set it up and tune it prior to shipment for you too. www.talontunes.com

Comment

info

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        so how many Texans, Condors and Condor SS's you have in stock? What about after market parts and the ability to set up and tune them prior to shipping them out? You have compressors, pumps, fittings, etc.? Sure is room for a real air gun pro shop in the area!!
                        They're backed up on orders and we just got set up as a dealer so it will be a few weeks before we are in stock on these. Will keep everyone updated for sure.

Comment

The guy above me is right

Comment

Working...
                          X