Cant believe someone actually paid for this study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant believe someone actually paid for this study

If it wasn’t common knowledge that Marines lead the way when it comes to sex and drinking I wonder if people also don’t know that sheet runs down hill.

A new report from the RAND Corporation analyzed survey data from thousands of active-duty military members and found Marines are more likely to be heavy drinkers, use tobacco and engage in riskier sexual behavior than the sailors, soldiers and airmen of the other branches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almost double that of in the air force.

Shocking.

Wow right in the front with everything

Semper

Comment

well there wasn't much else to do!!

Comment

I was doing my part while in the Air Force on both fronts!

Comment

[QUOTE=denimdeerslayer;13517870]I was doing my part while in the Air Force on both fronts![/QUOT

Me too buddy!!! Study must be flawed

Comment

I think I am a big part of that study.

Comment

I definitely helped put us in the lead.

Comment

we don't want some mommas boy leading the fight...

Comment

In other news, researchers were shocked to find that grass is green and the sky is blue!

Comment

Dangit! Who let the Army slip by into first at Vaginal Intercourse without birth control?

Everybody to the quarterdeck...clear your pockets.

Comment

I don't think they talked to the right people.....probably the cooks, finance, and other services folks. We used to go out drinking after every shift and the ladies loved us, must have been the flight suits .

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                        I don't think they talked to the right people.....probably the cooks, finance, and other services folks. We used to go out drinking after every shift and the ladies loved us, must have been the flight suits .
                        Could have also been a lack of Marines around too.......Just saying....

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                          Dangit! Who let the Army slip by into first at Vaginal Intercourse without birth control?

yet the marines still lead the way in unplanned pregnancy ...

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

"slip by....."

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                              If it wasn’t common knowledge that Marines lead the way when it comes to sex and drinking I wonder if people also don’t know that sheet runs down hill.

A new report from the RAND Corporation analyzed survey data from thousands of active-duty military members and found Marines are more likely to be heavy drinkers, use tobacco and engage in riskier sexual behavior than the sailors, soldiers and airmen of the other branches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Studies are one of top ways politicians can pay their debts. Pure corruption for the most part. However they write the laws so the loop holes are their for the designed purpose. Our system is severely flawed when you consider the "government by the people and for the people" as it was designed.

Comment

Working...
                              X