Here we go again. Identity theft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again. Identity theft.

A few years ago someone tried to file an income tax return using my ss number. It was a royal pain to get it squared away. Well, now someone tried to claim unemployment benefits using my wifes ss number. We got it straightened out with TWC but now comes all of the other stuff. Yipee! NOT!

I would freeze all 3 credit bureau's

Comment

I went through the income tax deal a few back also.
      How did you find out someone claimed unemployment against your wife's number?

Comment

Sickening! We just had to cancel a cc because someone needed to try and buy the whole neighborhood a new phone.
        Need to start executing trash that pulls this.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Sickening! We just had to cancel a cc because someone needed to try and buy the whole neighborhood a new phone.
          Need to start executing trash that pulls this.
          I'd much rather eradicate scum like this versus feral hogs. Just saying.

It's insane our society doesn't do more to get rid of these types of people.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
            I went through the income tax deal a few back also.
            How did you find out someone claimed unemployment against your wife's number?
            Texas Workforce Commission sent her an information request regarding unemployment benefits. The person was trying to get unemployment from the US Coast Guard. My wife will not go into water over her knees much less be in the Coast Guard. Alecia has been retired and drawing SS for 5yrs now.

Comment

Are you related to Webstertroy and BigThicketBoy? Your sons perhaps?

Comment

Working...
              X