Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever install a trailer hitch to your golf cart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody ever install a trailer hitch to your golf cart?

I have a 2013 club car precedent with a rear seat, step and hand hold.

I would like to install a hitch to pull my small utility trailer around my property.

I built one myself. Receiver hitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one and can pull my 20’ Shallow Sport around with it. I’ll take a picture for you later. It was put on at the dealer when I bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
        I have one and can pull my 20’ Shallow Sport around with it. I’ll take a picture for you later. It was put on at the dealer when I bought it.
        Thanks!

Comment

We mounted bumper hitches to both of the carts at work. I reenforced the aluminum with a piece of square steel to bolt through. I wouldn’t pull over 500 lbs with it, but small loads work great. The bumper hitch attachment was less than 20.00 from amazon. Let me know if you need the item number. I would be happy to post picture if you need them also.

Comment

Timm, they make a hitch that is a bolt-on installation for your rear seat step. Not very expensive and simple to install.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
              Timm, they make a hitch that is a bolt-on installation for your rear seat step. Not very expensive and simple to install.
              Do you happen to know the brand, or where to find it?

Comment

Buggies Unlimited has the bolt on ones that attach to the rear step for $65 or so but I just bought the receiver from NAPA for like $20 and welded it on the step.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  Do you happen to know the brand, or where to find it?

Lots of brands, just find the one that matches your rear seat. Google golf cart rear seat hitch and you should find lots.

Comment

Lots of brands, just find the one that matches your rear seat. Google golf cart rear seat hitch and you should find lots.

Thank you as always sir!

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                      That I wanna see. I know my little poling skiff is light enough it would be no issue but never seen anyone else do it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Duplicate
                        Last edited by Merc; 05-21-2018, 09:44 AM. Reason: Duplicate post

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Duct tape!

Comment

Working...
                            X