200 inch deer killed in LA Illegally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    sure, but the deer also don't care if they are shot behind a HF or with a .243 or with a rage broadhead or over a corn feeder yet we all want to argue about which way is better or more fair.
    No, not all of us. Some of us realize that all of that crap is about the hunter and has nothing to do with deer I don't think any deer has ever bragged that they were in the book

Comment

Every buck I killed in 20 years of hunting louisiana wouldn't add up to half of that deers right side. Revoking his license permanently isn't going to do anything to him. As for holding the club accountable I think that's going a little far. I've hunted as a guest in clubs in a half dozen states or more from low budget timber leases that were $3 an acre to lease to six figure buy in clubs with annual dues as much as a side by side and nobody has ever asked for my license. Somebody probsbly knew the guy didn't have a license but I doubt most of them did.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          Well, I suppose deer that are spotlighted should be allowable into the record books.

Maybe I'm wrong,.

They do. They get tagged the next morning

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            Bull ****.
            Records are not for the animal.
            Records are for the hunter that legally harvests the animal.
            There are many animals that surpass the records, that are never legally harvested.
            I agree. Everyone says the record books are to honor the animal. I don't believe that at all. People put them in record books for their own purposes. The animal didn't rush out to get killed just so he could be " honored ". I'm fine with P&Y and B&C, but just like high fence hunting, tell it like it is.

Comment

#deadbuckslivesmatter

Comment

with a hunting club.....this is wrong is so many ways........"BBQ his azz in mollasses" - per Jackie Gleason

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I agree! It's not the deer's fault that a jackass killed it.
                  The deer also does not care about the record.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    #deadbuckslivesmatter
                    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                      They do. They get tagged the next morning

Haha so true!

Comment

I agree with the hunting club being accountable for something. I understand that MOST clubs don't ask for guests licenses, but it would sure help cut down on these types of mistakes. We just need some more personal accountability that's all, and if that's what it takes to get the ball rolling, clubs should start. I personally will check on guests license's where I hunt. I guess its not my place to do that, but I work too hard to not do things right, and this includes guests.

Comment

I think the club did it right. they owned up to it. what more do you expect them to do? hell, they could have tagged it under another members license if they'd wanted to hide it

Comment

Dang Shame

Comment

Working...
                            X