Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. So sorry

Comment

Dammit! I hate that I only found this thread because of tragedy. I read through this entire thing. Incredible build with amazing memories that cannot be taken away. If you choose to rebuild or need someone to work a saw on those downed trees, just holler at me. I’m just up the road in Temple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Terribly sorry to hear this. I pray that y’all cherish the memories you’ve made.

Comment

Dang Bob. I hate this happened to y'all. It is a miracle that weren't any fatalities in the area with all the structures that were destroyed.

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words and offers of help. After having this happen, it makes me all the more happy that I created this thread when I did. It leaves a void in my gut, but this too shall pass.

Larry, I 100% agree on it being a miracle. Six families that I have known my whole life lost their homes Tuesday evening, with the oldest lady being 99 years old. Crazy.

Comment

Man that totally stinks, if you had your own sawmill you could mill you enough lumber to rebuild that part. That would be cool if you did, rebuild with what was on the land.

I am sure whatever you come up with will be better than before!

Comment

Sorry to see this. I enjoyed the early parts of this thread immensely.

Comment

Unbelievable - Feel horrible for yall. Cant tell you enough how much we appreciate you sharing. Was a beautiful build that I enjoyed greatly.

Good luck going forward!

Comment

Dang it. I remember the build...

Comment

****. I wondered why this came back up. I hate that it was for bad news.

Right up with macoops builds. I loved that cabin

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang that's sad to see. But glad to hear your family and ranch house was spared.

Comment

You folks are too kind. Thank you all. Pops and I have been scheming a bit on our thoughts for cabin 2.0. I have tentatively given it the name FUF3 before it has even been started.

I’ll likely do a thread on it as well, if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                            You folks are too kind. Thank you all. Pops and I have been scheming a bit on our thoughts for cabin 2.0. I have tentatively given it the name FUF3 before it has even been started.

I’ll likely do a thread on it as well, if interested.

Sure hope to see the FUF3 thread kick off one day!

Hang in there and again, sure glad all of you came out of it with your health.

Rwc

Comment

Wow!! I'm sorry to hear this. Prayers up.

Comment

Working...
                              X