First Traditional Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
    Are you happy you started with the 40lb limbs ? Would you recommend lighter at our draw length ?
    I'm happy with them, but I don't really have much for comparison. I also still have not scaled it. I do notice my arms start dropping off after about 15 shots, but I attribute that to many things.

Comment

Take Your time with the bow. If You can draw and hold for 5secones You have a good starter weight. 40lbs is good for small game a some deer size game. Since it is new, leave it strung for a few days and shot it to reset brace and knock point.

Give it time and Your back/arms will hold the bow longer so You can shot more arrows. I practice the first shot then work on form. Make sure You use Your back to hold, draw and release and hold... You will see Your form came in to it's self in no time since You have a lighter draw weight. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by TRH View Post
        I'm happy with them, but I don't really have much for comparison. I also still have not scaled it. I do notice my arms start dropping off after about 15 shots, but I attribute that to many things.
        Cool thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X