200 Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200 Class

Making some finishing touches staining but pretty much completed. Massive sheds in this chandelier! Looking forward to this seasons supply of sheds and hope to get my hands on a few more like these. They definitely make great pieces with unique character! This piece will be headed to Tyler in a couple days!

Right at 36" Diameter and 36" Tall
    Attached Files

Glancing through govdeals.com today and saw a box of sheds for sale. It was a large lot of them but can't remember weight total. Might be worth checking.

Comment

Originally posted by b.a.saha View Post
      Glancing through govdeals.com today and saw a box of sheds for sale. It was a large lot of them but can't remember weight total. Might be worth checking.
      Thanks! Just checked it out!

Comment

Oh man, I might lose my avatar spot! That georgeous! And you're right, there are some huge sheds in that one! That an elk in the middle inverted?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Oh man, I might lose my avatar spot! That georgeous! And you're right, there are some huge sheds in that one! That an elk in the middle inverted?
          Good eye Charlie! Yes I needed a straighter antler for a larger housing with more wires. Helped get to the height I needed as well.

Definitely a contender with your chandelier in my avatar! I don't knooooooowwwwwww!

Comment

Thats a great idea, may actually try to do this!

Comment

200 Class

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Making some finishing touches staining but pretty much completed. Massive sheds in this chandelier! Looking forward to this seasons supply of sheds and hope to get my hands on a few more like these. They definitely make great pieces with unique character! This piece will be headed to Tyler in a couple days!

Right at 36" Diameter and 36" Tall

That’s at least $54,000 dollars worth of antlers. Probably even get to keep them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                That’s at least $54,000 dollars worth of antlers. Probably even get to keep them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jason, I'm crushed...
                  But I'll have to say, you outdid yourself with this one! What does that sucker weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Jason, I'm crushed...
                    But I'll have to say, you outdid yourself with this one! What does that sucker weigh?
                    I know I know. Hey your the one that brought up the idea! This one weighs roughly 65#s. Each shed is 3-4 pounds!

Comment

Nice work, Jason!

Comment

Finished up staining! Ready for new home tomorrow!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X