Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Well, another good illegal being set up by the bad racist American system
    I just hope this dreamer doesn't get separated from his parents while in prison. The democrats will be real mad.

Comment

Not an “illegal alien”, he’s an “undocumented immigrant” according to ABC News. Guess I’m an “undocumented billionaire”!!

Comment

They got the wrong guy. Illegals never commit crimes. Just ask the media, they will tell you. I’m sure this upstanding undocumented man is just being set up by a white guy.

Comment

A recent tweet of hers didn't age well.

Comment

Trump's right again. Needs to die. An illegal again.

Comment

When, is enough,.... enough...….
              Iowa, I believe, does not have the death penalty....
              extradite him to Texas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                A recent tweet of hers didn't age well.

https://twitter.com/Motibbs/status/940792919266680833

Good gravy!!! Twitter is full of freaks. Glad I'm not on there.

Comment

The only way this protection gets reversed if it starts happening to the illegal loving leftist and their families, but it will have to be someone high up in the ladder of the liberal/snowflake/illegal protecting left before it hits home. Most liberals will think this is a far right ploy to try and turn independents their way.

Not one single thing about this fits their agenda so not much will be said in the MSM and it will disappear in the effort to destroy Trump and our country.

Comment

Everyone needs to just stop! He was here to make a better life for his family! Get it

Comment

Yea, I've been following. Prayer sent for the family.

Need to publicly hang the POS that did this.

Comment

In before a certain member here calls you all a bunch of racists.

Comment

Hmmm ... did a quick look at CNN’s main website ... this story isn’t to be found ... wonder why

Comment

Hang this sob on tv. This is getting out of control.

Comment

I followed it, similar age and lifestyle as our daughter. I can't imagine what her family went through for the past month, just because of a low-life, illegal piece of crap. If Iowa doesn't have a death penalty, her dad ought to do it himself.

Congrats to the local PD, Sheriff, and Feds to get it sorted out. Sorry POS, I hope he ends up as big-boys friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                                Hang this sob on tv. This is getting out of control.
                                Hang him from the wall. You know the wall that all of the democrats and half of the republicans have refused to fund.

Comment

Working...
                                X