Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going today to get my permit...

Comment

Got my permit, now all I got to do is hit up the range, get sighted in, and do my qual so I can be ready for the deer.

checked my cam today, still NO deer, got a coon, and a tree rat.. LOL.. I know the deer are there, I can hear them. Sounded like I kicked 2 up when I was out there today.

Comment

went out and checked the cams some deer no pigs.. some deer are looking verry good and some are looking prity thin. This drought is getting verry hard on the critters.
        FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by flipajig View Post
          went out and checked the cams some deer no pigs.. some deer are looking verry good and some are looking prity thin. This drought is getting verry hard on the critters.
          FLIP
          I have a feeling this drought will affect the deer herds negatively for 2-3 years. Poor fawn crop and die offs.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyHunter68 View Post
            yeah, should be out of here next week sometime. hopefully i can find a spot to set up on hood. i was thinking about getting a popup blind when i got back too. l figured that would not be so bad to take in and out of the woods on my back, that is if there is woods left cause of the fire.
            When you RSRP at SRP look me up. Ask for Mr. Huhn. Name is Lance.

Comment

Hey just wanted to drop a line and say hello from across the big pond. I think I am going on R&R towards the end of Sept, so I think I might make the last week of Bow season in Idaho for Elk. I think I will give it a shot. My sister-in-laws husband says he can get me close enough. I brought my bow and a foam target with me to Iraq so have broke it out a few times to shoot down at the motorpool. I have been tempted to pop one of these huge jack rabbits, I see running around my motorpool.

Comment

Nice pic

Comment

Went and flung some arrows today, had a quarter size group with my last 3 at 30 yards.

Gonna go set up another spot tomorrow, then hopefully go qualify so I all I have to do is go hunt when season opens. Maybe I will be able to get some deer and hogs on cam.
                  Last edited by HoffDawg; 08-26-2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Got my set up done, got my qualifying done, now I am just waiting on deer season.... or maybe some hogs..

Comment

Originally posted by HoffDawg View Post
                      Got my set up done, got my qualifying done, now I am just waiting on deer season.... or maybe some hogs..
                      good shootin

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                        good shootin

Thanks. Glad I got it on the first try. Really haven't shot a bow much... Now we will see how I do when a deer gets in front of me....

Comment

Got my Sami running today Now I got to finish putting it together, get it inspected, and get my O.D. Green paint... I think my hunting rig is almost ready.

Comment

Counting it down now....I can finaly count on one hand till Tammy returns Ruts going to be starting early this year

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                              Counting it down now....I can finaly count on one hand till Tammy returns Ruts going to be starting early this year
                              Congrats!!!!!!

Comment

Hello everyone... Been a while... Hows everyone's sets looking? I've been working on stuff here at the house and a new place I landed near topsey... Horns are looking lil poor for obvious reasons... And pics from this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X