Well, well, well, isn't this interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    Now I’m just curious if she’s totally fabricating this story for her parents revenge. Hang her if she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you thought for more than 2 seconds she was telling the truth you need your head examined.

It's mind boggling how obviously crooked the liberals are. I mean they don't even hide it much anymore because no one ever says anything once it's proven they are lying.

Comment

Wrong threaded this one

But wait, there's more

Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s mother, a state court judge in Maryland, briefly presided over the foreclosure of a property owned by the parents of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, the California researcher who accused the Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault.

Judge Brett Kavanaugh's mother was involved in the foreclosure of the family home of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused him of sexual assault.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5ba08569e1e10.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	24554311

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        "When they go low we stay high"....Michelle Obama.
        Yeah; twist up a 'nutha one Barrak.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          If you thought for more than 2 seconds she was telling the truth you need your head examined.

It's mind boggling how obviously crooked the liberals are. I mean they don't even hide it much anymore because no one ever says anything once it's proven they are lying.

No I don’t think she’s telling the truth and my head is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
            Once again the republicans try to “play by the rules” when they know the dems never will. Just heard Feinstein had this “info” for a while now. SMDH
            The GOP is full of cowards as is being proven by this whole thing. They don't actually believe what they claim to represent and they are supported by people who don't understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              No I don’t think she’s telling the truth and my head is fine.

That wasn't meant to be directly just at you. I meant it as a general statement that when the story first broke no one should have believed anything she said for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                Its a Bork-Job, nothing more and nothing less. . .
                Even some LWL's are calling it a hoax.

"HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher is no fan of Brett Kavanaugh. But on Friday night’s show he conceded that a last-minute attempt to smear President Trump's Supreme Court nominee with accusations of sexual assault is making liberals “look bad.”"

She's a LWL activist Calif college professor and a member of the resist movement. No proof other than a person she said was there and he's claiming it never happened. This is just a scam to delay the vote hoping others will join in their metoo list to stop the conformation. I'm pretty sure they have another lined up to step forward after this one is proven false for a second delay, then a third, and so on.

but but but she said she was not politically motivated.

Comment

This has nothing to do with politics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

"When they go low we stay high"....Michelle Obama while standin' on her head.
                    FIFY...

Comment

"When they go low we stay high"....Michelle Obama.

And school lunches are a huge problem in America

Comment

This hag needs to have her *** booted from Congress, the Judiciary Committee at a minimum.

Ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) admitted Tuesday that she “can’t say that everything is truthful” about the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh brought forth by far-left activist Christine Ford.
                        Chuck Grassley said on the Hugh Hewitt Show Tuesday morning that Christine Ford has not confirmed her appearance at next Monday’s hearing and that she has ignored repeated efforts by his staff to make contact with her “in the last 36 hours.”

Comment

I can't wait for Monday...have a feeling this one will be for the history books. It's getting so PC that Repubs in the committee are concerned about all 11 of them being white & ganging up on this gal because of the whole me too. WTH??

The other witness (Mark Judge I think) who was said to be in the room when it supposedly occurred has already stated it's total bs & will not testify. Accuser cannot give any other details of the nite including how she got to the party, got home, any other attendees or even a basic window of the actual date other than saying she was 15. How in the hell can LE even investigate when it's nothing but a claim?? The left really does look foolish & clearly a last ditch effort to delay in the hopes moving it past the elections.

Right now my hope is that this latest round of crap devised & planned to ruin this man's life will bring out the voters & kill the left for the mid-terms. It's just my gut that those in the center are disgusted with the game & see right through this.

Let's not forget one of the main reasons Trump won was because of the concern of these SCOTUS appointments!!

Comment

These crazy ****s would sacrifice their first born to see this bone-headed attempt come to fruition. I don't have a problem with letting people have their own opinions and think what they think but these troglodytes need to be relocated.

Comment

Really getting stupid...now she won't testify until the investigation is done.

Their game is over but gonna be interesting to see how they move this vote forward.

Comment

This hole thing is a stall tactic. If they postpone until after the midterms she will be gone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X