Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    There was a ton of Sitka in there 2 weeks ago when I was there

Define a ton? I was there last weekend and they where limited in XL’s. No Apex line either, 80% was women’s line season left overs

Comment

Originally posted by scjeeptx View Post
      Cabelas doing away with Bargain Cave in store. All high end camo is going in there, at least in Fort Worth.

Agree, I'm afraid the whole deal is going in the toilet.
      Bargain cave was pretty much the only thing that got me into FW store....

Comment

try the field and stream in prosper. they have a huge section of sitka.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brandonsbird02 View Post
          try the field and stream in prosper. they have a huge section of sitka.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
          Can’t....TBH is boycotting...

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
            I was at Cabelas in Waco a few days ago and saw quite a bit of redhead clothes but very little hunting clothes in normal sizes. I prefer cabelas's clothes line to redhead and am afraid Cabela's will go the way of Gander Mtn.
            Lol, I had a bad feeling the Redhead invasion was about to hit the stores. It's all over the Cabelas.com website.

Oh well....it was a great ride.

Comment

Cabela's rant, kinda.

I went to the Allen store a couple weeks ago looking for a hang on stand. They had one, that I didn’t want, and 2 ladder stands. That was it. When I asked an employee about stands, he said “thanks bass pro” and walked off. Went to academy and found one.

Comment

The only thing I like from Cabelas are the candied pecans

Comment

Originally posted by sticks View Post
                  yeah, i threw up in my throat when i heard Bass Pro bought Cabela's. just sad.

i was just hoping they would build something on the south side of the DFW area. people down south hunt too.

like Midlothian or Waxahachie. all we have is academy and a ****'s in cedar hill
                  But you have HEB! Something us north-side folks can only dream about

Comment

I wish Sportsman's Warehouse would come back. They had a great selection and good prices.

Comment

Well this certainly explains why the stuff I’ve been looking for has been sold out for months now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
                        I've got a closet full of camo. Sitka, first lite, browning, under armor, etc. etc. I just wanted to buy some extra pairs of pants. And I'd like to try them on first and feel how they fit and the material.
                        Good call!

Comment

Working...
                        X