• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someones ex-wife made the correct decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
      Some of us end up in this state not by choice. I wouldn't choose to live here but I have to because my ex wife moved here with our son. I mean, Texans are so full of themselves they have their own pledge to the flag. Native Texans remind me of Marines and Firefighters, they should all live in a house full of mirrors to stare at themselves all day...

You boys, I assume, cracking on my comments are probably the same richtards that pay stupid money for deer leases only to bait and shoot deer over feeders. Or the ones who spend a months worth of salary for someone else to put you in a stand to shoot a deer.

My handle refers to me being raised in a states that has hundreds of thousands of acres of public land to hunt. You know, land that one actually has to put in effort to find and harvest deer. Not sit in your $5,000 windproof, waterproof, soundproof, insulated box blind while watching satellite TV and drinking champagne. I would rather fly home and hunt with my natural born resident license than stoop so low and get on an over priced lease where people don't actually hunt.

I'm a troll. Couldn't help it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1343.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	24563758

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of us end up in this state not by choice. I wouldn't choose to live here but I have to because my ex wife moved here with our son. I mean, Texans are so full of themselves they have their own pledge to the flag. Native Texans remind me of Marines and Firefighters, they should all live in a house full of mirrors to stare at themselves all day...

You boys, I assume, cracking on my comments are probably the same richtards that pay stupid money for deer leases only to bait and shoot deer over feeders. Or the ones who spend a months worth of salary for someone else to put you in a stand to shoot a deer.

My handle refers to me being raised in a states that has hundreds of thousands of acres of public land to hunt. You know, land that one actually has to put in effort to find and harvest deer. Not sit in your $5,000 windproof, waterproof, soundproof, insulated box blind while watching satellite TV and drinking champagne. I would rather fly home and hunt with my natural born resident license than stoop so low and get on an over priced lease where people don't actually hunt.

I gonna go out on a limb and guess that sounded better in your pea brain head.

Regards, never paid money for a lease and haven't shot a buck under a feeder in 10 years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

He's the reason my property taxes are so cheap! Ya right!!

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post

Bam!

Comment

Who owns this home outside Brenham

You tried to troll on another thread with the feeder comment. No one took the bait there. I’m sure you’ll get your wish on this one since you were so enthusiastic . Hope you enjoyed it.

Comment

Word!

Comment

Nice. Too bad there are no trees, other than what was planted.

Comment

Way to make friends and influence people.

Comment

uh oh ....

Comment

We need the deer eating popcorn gif!!

Comment

Hey Troll Boy...I'll take the bait...**** You

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                            Way to make friends and influence people.

That's a good book

Comment

That made me laugh kudos, gpena

Comment

It was time they both started dating men.

Comment

Working...
                                X